Seasonal Compounds for Spring & Summer
LoxaSperse - Attack sinus problems where they live.
For patients suffering from chronic, recurrent or resistant sinus conditions, LoxaSperse can be a real game changer. That’s because this innovative powder base for nasal nebulizations and irrigations was created to deliver the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) directly to the desired site of action, while being more convenient for patients as well. LoxaSperse may also be compounded with antifungals, antibacterials, steroids, antihistamines and anesthetics.
It comes in convenient, single-dose capsules that are more portable than liquid solutions.
We offer many formulas for sinusitis, utilized in a nasal nebulization device.
This time of the year many people suffer from eye irritations and we offer many soothing formulas.
Ophthalmic – Antibiotic
- Cefazolin 33.3 mg/mL Ophthalmic Solution
- Gentamicin 1.33% Ophthalmic Solution (pink eye)
- Tobramycin 0.3% Ophthalmic Solution
- Tobramycin 13.6 mg/mL Ophthalmic Solution (PF)
- Vancomycin HCL 25 mg/mL Ophthalmic Solution (PF)
- Vancomycin HCL 50 mg/mL Ophthalmic Solution (PF)
- Amphotericin 5 mg/mL Ophthalmic Solution (PF)
- Clotrimazole 1% Ophthalmic Suspension (PF)
OTC (Special Cough Formula):
- Diphenhydramine 12.5mg/5mL, Guaifenesin 100mg/5mL [1:1 volume ratio]
SORE THROAT LOLLIPOPS (an assortment of flavors available)
- Tetracaine 0.05%
** We also have great compounding formulas for Ear Wax Removal, Vertigo & Nausea caused by inner ear problems.